Help us expand EAM and CMMS coverage
Products of our customers solve real problems:
🤕 save workers on power plants from losing fingers.
🛢 prevent oil spills.
🏭 reduce fuel consumption on facilities to reduce emissions.
We exist to multiply their impact.
Before our customers can do business, their products need to interface with internal systems of their customers, most commonly EAMs - Enterprise AssetManagement systems. Building EAM integrations is hard: one will cost $30k -$500k and take up to 18 months to complete. As integrations are a part of onboarding, they make sales process slow and products expensive, ultimately limiting number of companies that can benefit from them.
Makini builds infrastructure that eliminates the need for individual EAM integrations altogether, and enables connections across systems –all via one, simple API. We make onboardings low-touch and entry price-points low, helping our customers get their products into hands of a much larger number of companies, and do it fast.
We exist to multiply the impact of our customers and take pride in solving complex infrastructure problems to free them up and concentrate on creating value, not building integrations.
You'll be the one helping us achieve this mission. As Partnership Manager you will be the focal point for fulfillment of the Company’s system acquisition strategy. You will determine the most effective approach to secure access to each EAM being added to Makini, execute on it, and pass it over to Engineering for building. You will report to the Chief Business Development Officer and support the management with rollout of strategic initiatives and expansion of the partnership scope in the Company’s partnership base
• Determine the most effective approach to gain access to CMMS and EAM products and execute on it. This may include:
- Getting accounts through partnerships, developer support or startup programs of EAMs.
- Working with sales and customers on getting end-users to facilitate access to their system.
- Procuring accounts in target systems.
• Inform Company’s system acquisition strategy.
• Support engineering in R&D for building integrations and facilitate procurement of necessary resources forthat like consultants and freelancers.
• Support Business Development in rollout of initiatives and expansion of the scope of partnerships with EAM and CMMSproviders.
• R&D on EAM and CMMS products that will flow into prioritization of integrations.
• Gather intelligence on systems used by operators.
• Technical and Product writing.
• Excitement to work in a high-growth environment with a high degree of uncertainty, learn on the fly, and codify processes and systems along the way.
• Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate with conviction and support it with numbers and narrative.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• A high degree of intellectual curiosity and interest in technical products. Desire to get more technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Makini’s APIs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business,Engineering or another related field.
• Experience with EAM and CMMS products.
• A degree in Computer Science is a plus
There are 100 things fighting for our time every day. We always keep the main thing main and optimize for impact.
We move fast, like to be scrappy and hack our way through unless we really have/want to be otherwise.
We often do things we've never done before. Expect to find yourself in a disorganized environment. We expect you to operationalize things once you see a pattern.
Things worth doing are rarely simple. We act out of ambition to build great products, not out of fear of facing challenges while building them.
We are unafraid to be wrong, back proposals we initially opposed, and like to support decisions with numbers and narrative.
Mediocre is not a viable compromise for us and are willing to work hard for it.